Welcome...

Welcome to Sedona Dance News, an on line newsletter for dance lovers!
The goal of this running commentary is to keep my dance students at Dana De Luz Sedona Studio and other dance enthusiasts informed of the progress of my dance studio's development, classes, schedules, discounts, special events and great places to dance in Northern Arizona. Enjoy!
Contact: dancingdana64@gmail.com or call (928) 862-0118

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The next BIG dance event...

A Midsummer Night's Ball.

This formal evening of open dancing, cocktails, hors d'oeuvers and performances is held annually in Flagstaff. This years' event is scheduled for August 13th (Saturday) at the Ashurst Auditorium at NAU from 7:00 – 11:00 p.m. Ticket prices are yet TBD; however, I believe it will be about $50 per person. I will update when I am certain about prices and where tickets can be purchased.

In the meantime, if you need to brush up on your ballroom and nightclub in order to dance your best and have lots of fun contact me, Dana, about private or group classes this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment