Welcome...

Welcome to Sedona Dance News, an on line newsletter for dance lovers!
The goal of this running commentary is to keep my dance students at Dana De Luz Sedona Studio and other dance enthusiasts informed of the progress of my dance studio's development, classes, schedules, discounts, special events and great places to dance in Northern Arizona. Enjoy!
Contact: dancingdana64@gmail.com or call (928) 862-0118

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Got swagger in your dancing?

I always tell my students attitude can cover a multitude of mistakes. If you just take on the character of the dance, it will look a million times better.

Here's a great example.

Check out the attitude and character of this 2 year old who picked up his swagger by watching his parents' ballroom dance class (jive). I love his facial expression, poses and overall confidence! The audience eats it up and you barely notice that he never does a "dance" step. Enjoy! and remember to give your dancing some attitude, character... swagger ; )

Contact me to get your swagger on!

No comments:

Post a Comment