Summer classes for KIDS, TEENS, and ADULTS!
- Baby & Me is for parent and baby age 6 weeks to 2 1/2 years and is a one hour stimulating fun workout and bonding experience.
- Creative Dance is for 2 1/2 to 5 year old children that love to move, stretch, imagine, and giggle. The kids get a real dance workout while we make believe we are mermaids/men, shakes in a straw, pizza chefs, circus performers, animals etc. This is a highly active 45 minute class. This is an ongoing class.
- Preballet is for 5-7 year old children to learn the very basics of ballet while still using imagery and pretend to facilitate movements. This is an ongoing class.
- Social Dance & Social Graces is a specialty class for different grade levels. Students will learn how to dance with a partner in a respectful way to music they enjoy. Dance manners and basic social graces like when to answer/be on your cell phone, how to introduce yourself, how to enter a conversation gracefully without interrupting will be included. This is a one hour class each day for 10-days Monday-Friday. The final day is a one hour social dance! Grade levels include: entering 1st-6th grades, entering 7th & 8th grades, and entering 9th-12th grades.
- Dance for Stage Performers is a specialty summer class for ALL ages. This class will cover stage direction, moving in character, movement and stretch for actors. We will introduce students to theatrical dance steps as well as common dances used in party/club scenes like waltz, foxtrot, tango, mambo, Charleston, and Lindy Hop/Swing. Music selections will all be from musical theatre productions. This is a one hour class each day for 10-days Monday-Friday.
- Lindy Hop/Swing for Teens & Adults is a regular Tuesday night class at 6:30pm. We work on Lindy Hop and East Coast Swing steps.
- American Rhythm PLUS for Adults is a regular Thursday night class at 6:30pm. We work on our Latin rhythm and footwork in Rumba, Cha-Cha, PLUS Salsa and Merengue.
- American Ballroom Smooth PLUS for Teens & Adults is a regular Thursday night class at 7:30pm. We concentrate on Waltz, Foxtrot, American Tango, PLUS Nightclub 2-step... all of which have smooth gliding motions and heel leads.
- Country Dance for Teens & Adults is a new offering (time TBD). We will teach Arizona 2-step, Country Waltz, and Country Swing.
Cost: Discount “Little Happy Feet” 10-class cards are available for the Creative Dancers (2 1/2 - 5 years) at a cost of $60. All other students/parents may purchase a “Happy Feet” 10-class discount card for $80. Drop-in fees are also available.
Studio Location: 815 Lee Mountain Road in the VOC
NOTE: Dates and times will be selected based on enrollment and parent convenience. All classes are subject to cancellation if a minimum of 6 dancers is not met and maintained.
For more info, to suggest a class, and to register:
Please, call Dana at (928) 862-0118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org