Welcome...

Welcome to Sedona Dance News, an on line newsletter for dance lovers!
The goal of this running commentary is to keep my dance students at Dana De Luz Sedona Studio and other dance enthusiasts informed of the progress of my dance studio's development, classes, schedules, discounts, special events and great places to dance in Northern Arizona. Enjoy!
Contact: dancingdana64@gmail.com or call (928) 862-0118

Friday, December 31, 2010

January's Thursday Night Swing Classes

We're swinging into the new year with style! Come learn basic swing steps to get you dancing in 2011.

On Thursday nights beginning January 6th in my home studio in the VOC, I will teach a series of 4 Swing classes. Learn steps common to East Coast, West Coast and Lindy Hop. Swing is one of the most versatile dances you can know because it's danced to medium and fast tempos in all styles of music like big band swing, rock-n-roll, bee-bop, country... well, almost anything with a 4/4 beat!

To be added to this class list just CONTACT ME! The first 5 dancers to contact me will be able to take advantage of my 5 x 5 = 25% OFFer! Read the article on this blog titled "What does it cost?" for details on this offer and other pricing information.

I look forward to dancing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment