Welcome...

Welcome to Sedona Dance News, an on line newsletter for dance lovers!
The goal of this running commentary is to keep my dance students at Dana De Luz Sedona Studio and other dance enthusiasts informed of the progress of my dance studio's development, classes, schedules, discounts, special events and great places to dance in Northern Arizona. Enjoy!
Contact: dancingdana64@gmail.com or call (928) 862-0118

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The world's most popular dances!

Dances have different places of origin and have come and gone from popularity. But if dance is a universal language what everybody speaking? Here's an article I found posted back in 2000. I wonder if the top ten dances in the world are still the same.

I'm just happy to say I can dance them all! And more importantly I can teach you.

Happy reading... then go dancing!

http://www.sanfranciscoswing.com/10-Most-Popular-Dances-in-the-World.html

No comments:

Post a Comment