Welcome...

Welcome to Sedona Dance News, an on line newsletter for dance lovers!
The goal of this running commentary is to keep my dance students at Dana De Luz Sedona Studio and other dance enthusiasts informed of the progress of my dance studio's development, classes, schedules, discounts, special events and great places to dance in Northern Arizona. Enjoy!
Contact: dancingdana64@gmail.com or call (928) 862-0118

Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting started!!!!

Hi, I'm Dana. I'm an independent dance instructor who's re-growing her business. I'm based in the Village of Oak Creek just outside beautiful Sedona, Arizona. I am building my schedule of classes, determining prices and enrolling students.
I look forward to offering several classes for small children as well as a class for parents and their newborns. The styles I teach are... creative dance, ballet, jazz, modern and social dance.
It is early in my process of building so, I'd love to hear what your needs are. You may suggest classes, times and days best for you and what you'd be willing to pay. I'll take it into consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you and I'll post more...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana,
    I met you Friday evening at the Elks Club. I'm interested in learning ballroom dancing. Look forward to getting together!
    Monica Evon
    monicaevon323@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Monica, I remember meeting you. I'll email you and we can plan to get together!

    ReplyDelete