Welcome...

Welcome to Sedona Dance News, an on line newsletter for dance lovers!
The goal of this running commentary is to keep my dance students at Dana De Luz Sedona Studio and other dance enthusiasts informed of the progress of my dance studio's development, classes, schedules, discounts, special events and great places to dance in Northern Arizona. Enjoy!
Contact: dancingdana64@gmail.com or call (928) 862-0118

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wedding Services

If dancing your first dance as a married couple has you shakin' in your dance shoes, let me help. No one wants to look "foolish" or "boring" on the dance floor during their wedding reception. These are words I've heard from my previous customers. Instead they want to "impress", "entertain" and even "surprise" their friends and family.
Whether you can study with me for months or you only have time for a class or two, one lesson is better than none. Let me get you comfortable moving together as one. Once that is done you will feel confident and relaxed and it will show in your dancing. I've had wedding couples call on me with just hours until their wedding day and leave thanking me for making them "feel so much better". I'd also love to create specialized choreography for my couples that sets the mood of the party, enhances the wedding theme, tells their love story, or expresses who they are.
Jeff and Lynn Swartz began with no ballroom dance experience and a lot of enthusiasm. After learning what their wedding would look and feel like, how they met and that humor was a major player in their relationship, I created a lighthearted and elegant foxtrot. After 10-weekly sessions including a final rehearsal on the actual reception dance floor, Jeff and Lynn delighted their guests. You can see the joy on everyone's faces!




(Wedding photography by: Sedona Bride Photography)

In addition to working with wedding couples, I offer my services as a dance instructor at the sometimes awkard rehearsal dinner. A group dance class is a fun way to break the ice. The bridesmaids and groomsmen will be more comfortable walking down the aisle together, everyone will learn a few dance steps for the reception and their guaranteed to laugh.
I have also helped a nervous father or two feel better about that memorable father/daughter dance.

For more information on what I can do for you: email me or contact Sedona Wedding Studio for our complete wedding services.

No comments:

Post a Comment