Welcome...

Welcome to Sedona Dance News, an on line newsletter for dance lovers!
The goal of this running commentary is to keep my dance students at Dana De Luz Sedona Studio and other dance enthusiasts informed of the progress of my dance studio's development, classes, schedules, discounts, special events and great places to dance in Northern Arizona. Enjoy!
Contact: dancingdana64@gmail.com or call (928) 862-0118

Monday, October 25, 2010

Wild Wedding Dances

With wedding dances on my mind, I found the Top 10 Wedding Dance videos on YouTube including one Bonus feature. Enjoy! I did.
Just a tip... don't select a song much longer than 3 minutes unless you are changing dance styles or dancers. You don't want to bore your guests. The Dirty Dancing take-off is the perfect length and it gets the guests up and dancing at the end. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment