Welcome...

Welcome to Sedona Dance News, an on line newsletter for dance lovers!
The goal of this running commentary is to keep my dance students at Dana De Luz Sedona Studio and other dance enthusiasts informed of the progress of my dance studio's development, classes, schedules, discounts, special events and great places to dance in Northern Arizona. Enjoy!
Contact: dancingdana64@gmail.com or call (928) 862-0118

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sedona Studio's KICK-OFFer

Here it is. My first limited time offer....

The first 5 customers enrolling in any group class and my first 5 private clients will all receive 25% OFF their first purchase! It's my 5 x 5 = 25% OFFer.

If you've been looking for dance classes for yourself or your child in the Village of Oak Creek, AZ don't let this offer go to waste. This offer will only be available to the first 5 students in each class category. See my earlier post:  Classes Now Accepting Students

I look forward to teaching you or your child!

No comments:

Post a Comment